Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Fun Idea

Talking with a friend, I learned that she and her husband made this wall where they pin a thumbs up, or thumbs down, as they visit BBQ places all over.  People suggest places to them, they visit and eat, snap a photo, and give their up or down...and some don't make the cut at all!  Notice, they still have a few left to visit.  And by the way, they exclude chains...they only visit the authentic locals!

I thought it was such a cute idea to share for other ideas as well, ice cream places, food trucks, drive-thrus, movie theaters, all sorts of places around town.  You could do it as a family, as a couple, with friend, or whatever!

It keeps you moving, there's always some place to go, and how fun it is trying new places!  I currently have a running list of burger joints...I just need to create my photo wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment