Monday, April 4, 2016

Tastiest Salad Ever!

I saw her make it on TV and I couldn't stop thinking about the colors and the flavors as she described this Asian Salad.  I'm referring to Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman.

Here's what I used:

purple cabbage, sliced thinly
green cabbage, sliced thinly
scallions
english cukes
matchstick carrots
chopped cilantro
kale and spinach
peanuts
cooked spaghetti

I combined all of that in a bowl and set in the fridge.  I just used what I thought looked like enough for a large bowl full.  Then I made the dressing per her recipe, and kept it separate.  I packed the salad, and the dressing, and then used it as needed, when we were ready to eat...and I sprinkled a few more peanuts on top.

This was one of the tastiest salads I've ever eaten!


No comments:

Post a Comment