Saturday, August 29, 2015

Boots for Fall

I'm always on the hunt for comfortable yet stylish shoes with a heel...and they're hard to find!  So when I saw these boots at Rue 21 buy one/get one half off - I tried them on - they have a heel that is one of my faves - and the price was right!

These might not be the "best" made shoes out there - but they are great for this season - which is probably all I'll like them for.  And actually, I've bought booties at this store before and they've lasted a good while!

Check these out...I'm excited about the first pair because they're a fall color I've never worn on my feet!  And the second pair will look great with jeans!  I don't see the first pair on line, and I don't see the same sale on line - so you might have to go in the store for these.



No comments:

Post a Comment