Thursday, March 2, 2017

A Good Read

I love to take a good book to read on vacation, while traveling on the plane or late at night in the hotel room!

This was my choice this time, Little Beach Street Bakery, and I really enjoyed it so much - it's a great story about young woman who experiences a life change that leaves her feeling bleak and lonely, but the little community where she now lives comes alive with friendship and aromas of bread baking in the oven...bread made by her hands.  As I was reading about the different breads she makes throughout the story, I felt myself wanting to bake bread - and imagine my delight when I saw that the recipes were in the back of the book!

This is a great read and written so very well...it will keep your attention and you will not want to put it down...because this young woman's adventure is unfolding and really alluring...as you get swept away in watching her break into freedom to be herself for the first time...


No comments:

Post a Comment