Monday, July 17, 2017

Organized!

I have looked high and low, in every store I can think of, to find stackable paper shelves for my table in the kitchen.  The kitchen table has these two shelves, and I wanted something cute to put papers in, papers that we usually have strewn all over the table.

This sturdy gray (cardboard) set from Office Depot fit the bill.  None of the others, wood or metal, worked for what I needed.  And they slid around, weren't the right height, or were not a good color.

We put these together, and I'm very satisfied, because they're gray - so they match my kitchen, as well.

Not sure they'll last forever, but they will last a good while, and I'm pleased.  Yay.

I couldn't find them on line, but they're $19.99 each and they're gray cardboard - called a Literature Sorter!


1 comment:

  1. I love it! "Literature sorter".....what a creative name for "mess hider"!!

    ReplyDelete