Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Brisket Nachos!

I saw Cowboy Nachos on the Pioneer Woman and made my own version, in a super quick - convenience food - way.

You'll need:

1 can pinto beans, drained and rinshed
pico de gallo (store bought or homemade)
tortilla chips
grated cheddar and pepper jack cheese
sliced avocado
brisket (i bought seasoned brisket already cooked in the meat section)
BBQ sauce

My son came home for lunch one day and I put this meal together super quick - and it is now one of my favorite dishes!  I set out the ingredients for us to make our nachos as we liked.

I heated the brisket according to directions, then stirred in a bit of BBQ sauce for more flavor, and also heated the pinto beans.

The rest of the ingredients were set out in bowls, and we piled and assembled!



No comments:

Post a Comment