Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Scarf Solution

I've bought scarf hangers, put hooks on the wall, and tried all sorts of ways to organize my scarves.  However, they all end up in a mess, covering each other up, falling on the floor...

I recently organized by clothing drawers using the KonMari method, where you fold clothes into  squares and put them away on their sides, in drawers, and I've loved it.

I wondered if this would apply to scarves, and so I cleared out a shallow drawer, folded the scarves into squares and it worked - except they would fall over if they didn't fill the space - so they needed a bookend (or scarfend) to hold them up!

I found a heavy candle in a jar and used it, and it will double as a drawer scent (unlit of course!)

I think I'm happy with this solution!


No comments:

Post a Comment